Author Topic: R9 Elite Premium Model Specifications Note  (Read 15115 times)

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
Re: R9 Elite Premium Model Specifications Note
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2020, 08:34:36 PM »

Is it imperative that I get a couple of photos over to hosting sites? If that's the case, it's deal breaker for me. Any other suggestions.

No Ken, you can post directly from your own computer.  The size has to be small enough, max 1536KB, but it's pretty easy (especially if you figured out those other sites)

Click on "Attachments and other options" below the window where you type.  It will open up some more options, select "Browse" under "Attach:" .  Next select the file from your computer you want to upload.

Hope this helps, if not I'll try harder in the next post.

Offline KenU

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2020, 04:04:28 PM »
Mike,

Thanks for your post. Yes, I did *exactly* as you suggested, changed the size to 640x480 on the photo, saved to my desktop, then attached that file, hit “Preview” to see if the photo attached - and no photo shows. This is how I’ve done it on other sites, never had any issues. Anything else you can recommend? Thanks again!

Offline KenU

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2020, 04:29:17 PM »
One thing I did notice is, in the "Attachment and other options", there is no "Browse" to click on after I click on the Attachments and other options. There's just an "Attach" and that shows under that is a window that shows "Choose File", which I do (choose an attachment). Then when I hit "Preview" to see if the photo attaches and nothing is there. Am I missing a step here?

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2020, 12:29:52 AM »
This is where I do it.  One thing I did notice Ken is that the picture will not show in the preview, only when you post it up.  I hope this helps.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 12:33:26 AM by MikeInTexas »

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2020, 12:47:35 PM »
Man, I hope you guys can help Ken get a nice photograph of Elite Premium #16 of 16! That would be great to view here!

Thanks for trying Ken. I see you have what looks like an Uncle Mike's rubber grip on the gun. Is that to say you are actually carrying that bad girl!?
Wow. . . . . . Now that is ultra-class there good Sir!

I hope you are staying safe and healthy, that goes for everyone here.

Regards,

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline KenU

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2020, 10:48:38 PM »
Hello Eric,

Hope you and yours, and everyone here and their families, are safe and healthy.

I actually didn't realize one of my attachments got posted several days ago. I reached out to another poster for his help tonight. Hope to post more photos that aren't the size of a postage stamp.

Oh, yes that is an Uncle Mike's grip that I cut down to fit at the bottom of the grip for a better purchase on the gun. Unfortunately, I don't carry as I'm located on the planet called New Jersey.... :'(

Warm Regards,
Ken

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2020, 08:08:18 PM »
Well Ken, your planet is not far from mine as I'm on planet Long Island!  lol

Ref the Uncle Mike's grip, that is what Karl put on all of his carry guns for decades. It's pretty much a staple here.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.