Author Topic: Blue Carbon Fiber Grips For Sale  (Read 10010 times)

Offline jetboater

• Expert
Re: Blue Carbon Fiber Grips For Sale
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 08:23:47 PM »
they should go to Corey!! I want some blues but won't bid either.

Offline FloridaCCW

• Master
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 08:34:03 PM »
Group hug  ;)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 08:41:40 PM »
 :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline capt.koolaid

• Expert
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 09:10:09 PM »
Ok well corey seems a bit miffed at me, an the general consensus seems to be this auction thing was a bad idea. I did this EXACTLY because I KNEW someone would be ticked off etc. but its the only way I can SHOW exactly WHO said what an when. as for gun broker, etc. yea hind site 20/20 guess I shoulda went that route. Corey: I NEVER gave you 12 minutes...you must forgive my computer ignorance, I was told P.M. responses dont register until the computer is refreshed. This is something I didnt know and for that I apologize. Ill eat this one, sorry for the hassle, You certainly seem to be computer literate even if you dont "live here" so Im sure you can understand. And if you recall my latest response to your p.m., you were advised what the price had been bumped up to. Ill give first dibs...but if someone else is willing to pay more should that be ignored too? Never mind, I dont want this to turn into a flame or whatever. Group hug is right...sorry fellas.

ccoorreeyy

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2010, 10:27:26 PM »
First i'll say that after this post i'm done with this thread.  I won't be buying these from capt.koolaid and I dought he would sell them to me anyway.  Miffed I am and with reason weather good or not who knows.  As far as SHOW exactly WHO saidd what and when I can only attest to what I KNOW.

I KNOW on May 8th I was told I would have first dibbs on the grips.  

I KNOW on May 14th I was told again that I had first dibbs.  

I KNOW on May 18th at 6:29 I was sent a pm asking "still interested in my blue carbon fibers?"

I KNOW this classified listing was placed May 18th at 6:42pm 12 min after I recieved the pm asking if I was still interested.  (by the way, PM's are SENT as soon as you hit the SEND MESSAGE button not when the computer is refreshed)  

I KNOW in that latest response you sent me you said refering to a $300 bid "If you can beat that lemme know" and as I have said several times I will not bid against any forum member on this forum for anything.

I KNOW you must have changed you thought process since November 6th, 2006 when you posted HERE "Beware however, there are some JERKS out thier scalping carbon fiber grips at ridiculous prices?"  I'm not saying your price was ridiculous or not because you never would set a price.

Group hug,  no thanks.

On another note if anybody has any blue cf grips FOR SALE I am looking for a set to buy.

Piece out!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 10:30:31 PM by ccoorreeyy »

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 10:46:21 PM »

Are they still available for $250?

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 10:47:30 PM »
Who knows?  
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline FloridaCCW

• Master
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2010, 10:50:50 PM »
Please pass the popcorn...

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2010, 10:56:14 PM »

Get a grip.

Offline FloridaCCW

• Master
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2010, 11:01:19 PM »
 ::)  Should just sell them on an auction site at this point IMO...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 11:02:20 PM by FloridaCCW »

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 11:15:52 PM »
Yep!  I think the capt. has probably left the building and to do just that.  

Offline hedrok

• Expert
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 11:37:53 PM »
Oh, what a tangled web we weave
when we first conspire to deceive.

Not sure who the poet was...but I heard that many times from my Father.

Offline Chief-USN

• Grand Master
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2010, 08:04:46 AM »
 That quote is from  Sir Walter Scott , in Canto VI, Stanza 17 of "Marmion" (1808) an epic poem about the Battle of Flodden Field in 1513

Chief
Allen
Retired Navy (1969-1992)
Viet Nam Vet
Desert Storm Vet
Lifetime NRA Member

Veteran " Freedom isn't free, I Paid for it"

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2010, 08:16:03 AM »
That quote is from  Sir Walter Scott , in Canto VI, Stanza 17 of "Marmion" (1808) an epic poem about the Battle of Flodden Field in 1513

Chief

Chief,
    I hope you looked that up, because that's information no one really needs to know.  ;D

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2010, 11:29:35 AM »
Too much information!    ;D