Author Topic: WTS Del Fatti PH-3 & PSM for the BOBERG xr9s & magazine  (Read 1257 times)

Offline tomuncommon

• Sharpshooter
WTS Del Fatti PH-3 & PSM for the BOBERG xr9s & magazine
« on: November 25, 2013, 11:01:22 AM »

AWESOME POCKET GEAR FOR THE BOBERG

I bought this set a few months ago with the anticipation of buying a Platinum Shorty.   
 While I am still very much interested in acquiring that firearm.. 
 and will likely regret selling this AMAZING gunleather, 
 my priorities have shifted a bit so it will need to go to a new home !

The set is made of GORGEOUS Black Elephant Hide & Black cowhide Back on the PH-3.
 It is unused and in BRAND NEW condition with original bags and product cards from Del Fatti.

As I am sure everyone here knows,  these top of the line items are not normally easy to find for sale,
 and once located either from the in-stock page of Matt's website or from another owner they are pricey.

I am not looking to make money on the set, this was not a speculative purchase with any intention of resale for profit.
 As I said before, it pains me to sell the pieces, but the need for extra money right now outweighs ownership wishes.

I am asking $440 for the set and that amount will include the Insured USPS Priority Mail Shipment.

Personal PayPal (no-fees incurred by me) is my ONLY accepted method for payment @ this time.

The first "I'll take it" in this thread secures the holster and magazine carrier for you, the buyer. 

I can be reached here on the forum via PM or if you prefer, send me an eMail - tomuncommon@gmail.com

___ pictures available (email or text) ( this rig is AS GOOD AS IT GETS & won't disappoint ) 

Thank you. Thank you very much.