Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R9 (all variations)

R9 Magazines

(1/2) > >>

Retired:
I need a source for magazines. Will Remington mags fit?

ECR:
No, the Remington RM380 has a different mag altogether.

backupr9:
Trying to get back in touch.  I have PayPal.  I can send you a new R9 mag.  There are several listed also on GunsAmerica for $100 each. PM me if you wish me to send the the one I can spare.

backupr9:
Retired, will mail the mag today USPS.  If you are unfamiliar with the R9, there is much good advice available here.  There is a thread that details much you need to know, but I can’t find it....someone here will provide.  Briefly, take it down and clean it before shooting.  If you have no manual with it, pull it up on-line.  The “Pup” likes to be well lubricated and clean.  The recoil spring needs changing every 200-300 rounds depending on ammo used.  Do not use “hot” ammo, +P, etc.  Some ammo has hard primers, avoid!   It likes a firm grip.  The grip screws tend to loosen after 20 to 40 rounds.  If the right grip gets loose, the trigger bar doesn’t function....BUT do not over tighten or you will strip the threads.  Avoid Loctite, same reason. 

This is absolutely the most comfortable carry 9mm piece you will ever experience.  Enjoy!

ECR:
Excellent breakdown of care for the pup backupr9. This forum and the people on it continue to amaze me. Love you all!

ecr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version