Author Topic: R9 for sale, maybe -- SOLD  (Read 4018 times)

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
R9 for sale, maybe -- SOLD
« on: October 06, 2005, 03:18:09 PM »
My gunsmith called me, and said a guy came by trying to sell his R9 -- he wanted to know if I wanted another one, but I no longer need one -- if anyone's interested, I'll get a price, and whether it's an R9 or R9s

« Last Edit: October 19, 2005, 08:56:00 AM by Aglifter »
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: R9 for sale, maybe
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 07:18:10 PM »
Who is your gunsmith? Mine is retiring.

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 08:40:53 PM »
Off topic but hey Brad - get my last PM - gave you my phone #.  Stll can't reach yours! :(
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 10:40:21 PM »
Jeff Martin. He owns Hill Country Arms in Kerrville, TX -- very nice, humorous guy.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline LCP

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 10:51:25 PM »
I believe that I was in that shop a few years back when taking a class at Thunder Ranch.  As I recall it was a nice shop with a good stock of goodies.
Lyle

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 01:39:40 AM »
Probably, Jeff's buddies with some of the people involved at Thunder Ranch -- can't remember if he knew the owners/one of the instructors -- Jeff always has lots of goodies -- the little towns out there support bigger gun shops than normal, since I think the per capita gun ownership rate is ~1.14 -- not really sure, just something I think I remember

Offline mefly2

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2005, 11:07:32 PM »
Did he put a price on the R9 ?
TIA
mefly2
   ;)

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2005, 12:28:41 PM »
Price is $800, plus shipping -- I still don't know if that is an R9 or an R9s -- Jeff's trying to track the guy down.

Offline mefly2

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 11:41:48 PM »
Please PM me when you get the details.
TIA
mefly2
   ;)