Miscellaneous > Classifieds -- For Buying or Selling

Farmingdale #246 for sale

(1/4) > >>

Brenden:
Reluctantly I’m putting up for sale a Pup I’ve had for quite some time!
It’s been a safe queen since I’ve had it. It is serial number 246,no R prefix,early gray,one out of approximately 48 of the first ones made!
    It has its original blue grips on it and I cannot find a mark on it anywhere!
     I have pictures but cannot seem to download them from photobucket? I know that there were some problems with them but unknown now?
     Includes 2 mags,everything that came with it originally and the box of course.
      I’m asking 1600.00 for this lovely specimen of a Rohrbaugh!!
     If you know Rohrbaugh’s you know what this is!
      If you want a pic I guess you can send me your mail on here or in an IM on here and I’ll keep an eye out for it as I get no notifications when someone hits this here. 
       Thanks for the look here and I loo forward to hearing from you!
       Take care and all the best my friends.
       B

Since I’m having difficulty adding pics please email me.
        Brend encreed at hotmail dot com.   (Just put it together) Thanks

Mike,sent pics thanks for the help!

PhilZ:
Sounds like a nice gun.  Good luck with the sale.

ECR:
Brenden. . . . . Try resizing your photos smaller using what I use:   Fotosizer

PhilZ:

--- Quote from: ECR on February 13, 2019, 09:46:33 PM ---Brenden. . . . . Try resizing your photos smaller using what I use:   Fotosizer

--- End quote ---

If the photos are on an Android based phone, you can text the pics to yourself, and the phone automatically downsizes the images to a more text-friendly size.  Save the image you received in the text and you will have a smaller image. 

Brenden:
Nah. I just have the free photobucket app and it won’t let me put any pics on this site at the moment!
   I guess I have to find another free pic app!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version