Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Ucitykid

• When all else fails, be rational!
« on: November 03, 2009, 11:56:26 AM »
Greetings!  I'm a previous lurker (and P7 owner) who finally took the plunge (bait) and purchased a R9 Stealth.  I'm currently rereading a number of posts on everything from ammo to lubrication prior to my first range event.  I look forward to participating in this forum from the inside rather than from the stands!

Rohrbaughly, Carlos
Carlos

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 12:00:24 PM »
Welcome to the Forum, Carlos.  Congratulations on getting the R9 Stealth.  Use ammo recommended here on the Forum and you'll be good to go.  Enjoy the work of art you now possess.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »
Carlos, welcome to the group, I look forward to the first range report, and your thoughts on the new pup.
John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 02:03:20 PM »
P7s and R9s...mmm, mmm good...

Welcome to the board....!

DISCLAIMER The above post is not to be taken lightly nor seriously. Any readers "interpretation" of the post was purely intentional

Offline Quiet1

• Expert
  • Zen and the art of R9s
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 05:55:49 PM »
Carlos,

Bienvenido! from southwest Florida.  I look forward to your future posts.

Regards, Quiet1
Illegitimus Non Carborundum

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 06:00:30 PM »
Carlos:

Allow me also to welcome you to the Forum. Being the owner of both the P7 and the R9 Stealth, you obviously have extraordinary taste in handguns.   8)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 02:44:59 PM »
Welcome Carlos

Presume P7 is an H&K. I am partial to Sigs and Glocks for larger pistols but we certainly have common ground with the R9.
Those who turn their guns into plowshares end up plowing for those that do not - Thomas Jefferson