Miscellaneous > Classifieds -- For Buying or Selling

Glock 22 with extras - (NC)

<< < (2/2)

Red_Moose:
Well guys, I am not a scammer nor a lurker, but I do have thick skin.  I just sold a Colt Mustang Plus II, a Glock 24 and a funky 22 short derringer.  There's a chap wanting the G-22 I had this ad for, so I'll wait and see with that.  And, to get my inventory down, I'll probably rid myself of a cherry G-32, a Ruger 10/22 highly modified, bull barrel, scope, etc. and out of respect for my heirs and survivors, I really ought to dump some more pistols and a couple of shotguns.  Those are very hard decisions, though, with lots of emotion behind some of the pieces.  

When you consider that I am likely older than both of you, and most of the other members, perhaps you'll be lenient on me for the unintentional violation of protocol last night.  So, I apologize, Duane did the same, and there's no hard feelings.

Whether I am or will be a candidate for a R9s, who knows.  It's an intiguing carry BUG, would be nice to have in the hot summer we are facing in the Carolinas, so...... ?  Maybe?
As a Life NRA member with one of the first CCW permits issued by NC, I hope to be shooting something for the next several years.  Hope you are too!

DDGator:
Thanks, Jim.  Hang arond a bit -- we WILL convince you to buy an R-9!

jarcher:
When I first learned of ythe R9 i flatly dismissed the idea, as soon as I saw the price.  No way would I ever own one!  I own one now  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version