Author Topic: Pocket Holsters  (Read 9115 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: Pocket Holsters
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 10:35:11 AM »
Pup needs to be in a holster.  My opinion as well.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 12:03:12 AM »

Definitely.

Offline Sonny_Boy

• Expert
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2009, 02:15:04 AM »
If I were to use a covert carrier I would have to change out some springs to get atleast a 50lb trigger pull.  I just cant see how anybody is willing to stuff a doa gun with no saftey in their pants with the trigger not protected.

Thats just me though.

Considering where it most likely is pointed, I agree!  Need a trigger guard to be safe.
~If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them~

Offline Chief-USN

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2009, 07:43:22 AM »
 Granted, the covert caeey system does leave alot to be desired as far as coverage, but it also does thing leather cannot do. As far as safety If you do not put a round in the chamber when using the system the gun will not go off no matter how many times you pull the trigger if it is a concern.
 I myself carry with leather, but, there must be a market for these things or they would be hard pressed to stay in business. It is just an option and personal carry methods are very personal choices each must make on his own.

Chief
Allen
Retired Navy (1969-1992)
Viet Nam Vet
Desert Storm Vet
Lifetime NRA Member

Veteran " Freedom isn't free, I Paid for it"

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2009, 12:31:30 AM »
If you don't put a round in the chamber, you might as well carry a baseball bat, by the time you draw and rack the slide the gun fight is over.  :(
John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2009, 10:12:08 AM »
John.  I agree, and Chief, I know this was an option an individual may choose that you were pointing out.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 10:27:28 AM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln