Author Topic: For Sale: NIB Farmingdale R9 (Blue Frame)  (Read 3149 times)

Offline mbaisley

For Sale: NIB Farmingdale R9 (Blue Frame)
« on: May 10, 2009, 03:01:10 AM »
i have a brand new, never been shot R9 made in Farmingdale.  It has sights and has the blue colored carbon-fiber frame.  I just listed it on Gunbroker tonight.  Comes in the original box with extra mag, spring, cable lock, book and papers, etc.  

It has been sitting in my safe for about 4 years and I've never taken the time to go shoot it.  I don't carry pocket guns very much so I've decided to part ways with it.

Email me if you are interested.  I will consider trades on any of the following guns:

SIG 556 Pistol (or SBR) .223
Springfield M1A .308
HK91 .308
PTR-91 .308
HK or SIG pistols

Thanks,

Mike

Offline mbaisley

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 03:03:17 AM »
Here's the link to the Gunbroker auction page so you can see pictures of the gun:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=128828035

I'll also consider trading for a SIG or Walther .22LR pistol.

ccoorreeyy

Re: For Sale: NIB Farmingdale R9 (Blue Frame)
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 08:46:21 AM »
Very Nice!!  Won't last long.  

Offline mbaisley

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 08:59:01 AM »
Thanks!  I think I have it priced about right.  High enough that I won't feel like I'm giving it away, but low enough where some folks will be tempted.

ccoorreeyy

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 11:36:11 AM »
I am VERY surprized that the auction ended with no bids.  I wish I had the extra $$ I would love to have a Brand New Farmingdale with Blue CF's.  

Offline sdlsaginaw

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 03:50:21 PM »
I have to say I was REALLY tempted to bid on this.  I probably would have if I hadn't already spent such a stupid amount on ammo.  Thank goodness I forgot to look at it before the auction ended, the temptation might have been too great.  :)

Offline mbaisley

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 07:15:32 PM »
Sorry guys, but this item is SOLD!!!

Got $1250 plus buyer is paying shipping, just in case you are interested.

Thanks for the inquiries.  I still have a BRAND NEW Seecamp .32 ACP in the box, which I would welcome any reasonable offers.  

I also have a couple of shotguns on Gunbroker, in case you are interested.  One is a Benelli M3 Super 90 semi-auto AND pump action (convertible), and the other is a Beretta 1201-FP semi-auto.

Thanks!

Offline Jack Foulard

• Expert
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 10:56:50 PM »
I am VERY surprized that the auction ended with no bids.  I wish I had the extra $$ I would love to have a Brand New Farmingdale with Blue CF's.  

Possibly because the seller had only 4 previous transactions and the fact that the new owner has no warranty, so some would rather pay full boat and get a warrantied gun.  Just a thought.

I wasn't aware that these have sold for $2000.

ccoorreeyy

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 11:00:41 PM »
I watch R9 sales like a Halk and have never seen one sell for that.  The only thing close were the elite premimum's and there were only 16 of those made.

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 11:35:41 PM »
I checked Gun Brocker closed auctions as far back as I could and there were none that sold for $2000 or even close, The most money paid were for elite like corey said. Put that in the same catagory as the FBI - CIA sales pitch.
John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson